I stumbled upon my Simple Abundance book on New Year’s eve. It was tucked between a devotional and The Me I Want to Be; the Serendipity DVD I was looking for laying sideways across the top. As I was snuggled into bed watching the movie with my daughter, I kept glancing over at the pretty pink book on the book-shelf, thinking about how ironic it was to discover it on New Year’s Eve.
I’m not huge on resolutions and will often start goals at any willy-nilly point throughout the year, whenever inspiration strikes me. But Simple Abundance is a year long journey to discover inner peace and fulfillment through gratitude, with daily prompts starting January first. I had journaled my way through most of the book many years ago, and I felt so drawn to doing it again.
So I’m giving into the yearning and have committed to blogging my way through the book again. Here is my journey so far.
- Serendipity of Starting Simple Abundance
- How Do You Know Which Dream to Focus on First?
- Includes a free downloadable Wheel of Life worksheet
- Complete Abundance Already Lies Within You
- Struggling with Simple Abundance
- Three Ingredients for Happiness You’re Probably Ignoring
- Are You Pursuing Happiness or Pissing It Away?
- Stop Being a Glutton, Discover What You Really Need
- Happiness is Your Heart’s Deepest Desire
- It Makes You Habitually Happy While Banishing Worry
- Sleepless with Money Worry
- How to Really Fill Your Life with Harmony