Becoming me is a blog about living in the area, just beyond your comfort zone, that makes your tummy flutter, your heart beat faster, and life more vibrant.
- I blog about living in that place of growth with hopes that my experiences will help inspire and motivate you to reach your goals as well.
- I blog about goals, sharing my setbacks and victories, what’s working, what’s not.
- I blog about funny embarrassing situations I frequently find myself in that remind me to be humble, to take myself lightly, and to enjoy the moment.
- I blog about becoming a better version of myself. Not to become someone I’m not, but to become more ME. I want to strengthen my strengths, let go of my weaknesses, and do more of what I love and less of what I don’t love.
- I blog about abundance. I don’t believe in deprivation as a strategy to gain in any area of life. I believe in abundance, that we can create the lives we want when we recognize the gifts God’s given us an we use them to the best of our abilities.
- I blog about happiness. Stopping to realize the moments I’m truly happy. Noticing the things I’m grateful for. Remembering to choose happiness, to make it a great day, to live in the moment.
My current focus is to continue to improve my health.
Here’s the progress I’ve made so far. The photo on the right is before I started to focus on my health, taken sometime in the Spring 0f 2013. I don’t know what my weight was, because I was too scared to face the truth, but I’m guessing it was somewhere between 310-320. The photo on the left is after I’d completed an 85+ mile bike ride on July 19, 2014. I may not be at my goal yet, but I’m on my way. :)
Who am I:
- I’m a mom of 3, wife, social media manager, blogger, and writer.
- I am a dreamer, hugger, and wanna be private pilot.
- I can’t sing but I am learning to play guitar.
- I wake up early and I love coffee way too much.
- I love a challenge and I love to know how things work.
- I have a knack for finding myself in funny embarrassing situations.
- I struggle to stay caught up on laundry.
- I would be lost without spell check!
Why I’m Blogging:
- I want to be a source of inspiration to you, my kids, my husband, and my friends.
- I want to be an instigator. To motivate you to take action, to be yourself, to love yourself, and to embrace the journey of becoming more authentically you.
- I want to build a community of instigators, so we can help each other, share tips, resources, encouragement, and accountability.
I will accomplish this by staying true to who I am and who I am becoming. I will blog about my progress (and setbacks) and invite you to share yours with me as well.
Will you join me? Comment and share one goal you are working towards.
Subscribe in a reader or by email below: